Lake Erie Diving personnel are particularly qualified and experienced working in “black water”,
turbid water of the Great Lakes and inland waterways, as well as high tidal current conditions on
the East and West coasts and the Gulf of Mexico.
We utilize experienced and professional commercial divers for cost effective practical solutions.
Our inventory of specialized commercial diving equipment enables us to respond to clients’ needs
in a timely and effective manner.
Our work experience includes:
- Pipe inspection, cleaning, and repair of outfall and intake systems.
- Detailed structural condition surveys and repairs of waterfront facilities including wood, steel
and concrete rehabilitation of piling and substructure members; corrosion monitoring and
installation of cathodic protection; and concrete and weld repairs.
- Dam inspection, repair and retrofit; demolition and replacement of sluice gate operating
systems; leak repair and concrete restoration on dam faces, spillways and penstocks.
- Sediment removal, inspection and both coating/structural repairs of potable water reservoirs
and appurtenances conforming to AWWA disinfection requirements.
- Oil refinery, sanitary and other process plant facility repairs in aeration/bio-reactor ponds and
clarifiers, force mains and traveling intake screens; installation of portable dewatering
- Sediment removal/displacement operations required for salvage, pipeline/cable burial and
piling and pier repair.
- Utilization of assorted UW hydraulic/pneumatic power tools and various burning, cutting and
welding equipment systems.
|Commercial Diving Services 30+ Years 1-440-352-9472
|Lake Erie Diving, Inc.
Professional Diving and ROV Services
Gulf of Mexico engagement following Hurricane
Lake Erie Diving on site during the construction
of the Cleveland Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Lake Erie Diving played a major role in pouring
1,400 cu yds of foundational concrete underwater.
Diver prepping for dive and support personnel.
Dredging of Geauga Lake water ski stadium for Sea
World of Ohio.
Fabrication and installation of aluminum bulkheads on a dam
Mid-Winter marine railway replacement for the U.S.
Installation of 36" intake pipe in the Great Lakes.
Conditions preparing for mid-Winter emergency
Diver preparing to perform an internal inspection of
1,300' of 30" pipe in downtown Chicago.
Hydroelectric plant maintenance work.
Airplane salvage work.